- CFAs interested in applying for the program should fill in the enclosed application form and send it to the above mentioned address. The form can also be downloaded online from Cygnus website www.cygnusindia.com or also from www.thefinancialanalyst.org website.
- Applicants are requested to enclose their detailed resume along with the application form and sendlmail/fax to the address given above.
- The last date for receiving the completed application form along with the registration fee of Rs. 17000/- is 16th January 2011. Fee can be paid online through Cygnus Website.
- The registration fee is non refundable.
- The participants will not be paid any stipend. DAT A or any other perks or allowances.
- Accommodation will be provided by us at our cost. Separate accommodation will be provided for men and women. Accompanying persons will not be entitled for the accommodation.
- All personal expenses including food, travel, local transportation. etc. have to be borne by the participants.
limited seats available in the program. We advise you to apply and pay the fee right away to have your seat confirmed.
Once we receive your application and fee we will communicate to you the rest of the details regarding your reporting at Hyderabad, Commencement of classes, accommodation facility, etc.
In case you need any further clarifications or any other information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wish you all the Best!
Chief Manager Alumni Relations